At the moment, there’s no feasible way to implement this due to Android and iOS restrictions!Anonymous commented
Okay, so this is not something you can do in the flic app but it can be solved through an app called Tasker. Unfortunately, it only works on android but in the Tasker app, you do this:
1. Download Tasks from android app store. The app costs a little money but it's worth it.
2. Open the app and add a new profile through the plus in the lower right corner.
3. Select event > plug in and flic
4. Now you have to choose your button and what action on the button you want to mean to answer the phone. I picked a single click. Then tap back on your phone. It saves your choices
5. Add a task. Select phone and take call, then press back to save.
I'm not good enough in Tasker to make the first simple klick on the flick answer the call and the second klick end the call so I added double-click on the flic as the action for hanging up the phone call. Just create a new profile with the end call event If you know how to create this rule within the app Tasker, please share :)
Now I can use my flic as a hands free solution for my MC!Anonymous commented
But...but the Android API allows this https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telecom/Call
What am I missing?