Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. Issue in the Dell interface? Find keep up from Dell support

If you face an interface issue, by then the key thing you ought to do is to reboot your contraption. Regardless, in the event that the issue doesn't get loosened up, by then you can take help from the tech consultancies and utilize their investigating structures. You can other than contact the Dell support for finding support. https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can I talk to a live person by calling on Gmail phone number?

Gmail has a team of energetic customer support executives. Also, they have separate departments to handle different sorts of queries. You can contact us on Gmail phone number, through email, or on live chat to talk with a Gmail expert. Gmail professionals have a vast knowledge of the app and are the best person that you can contact to solve your Gmail related issues. https://www.googlehome-page.com/gmail-customer-support-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to get a hold of Cash app if I have two accounts?

If you search to know how to get a hold of Cash app if you have two accounts, then first you need to know that you can access only one account at a time on your device. And, if you wish to access both, then you have to merge them. You only need to log in to your account and hit Get Cash app card link. https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/blog/get-a-hold-of-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Online Toyota 4Runner Parts

When your car antenna stops working, it can be frustrating. Repair and replacement of the antenna are not easy, that is, if you do not know what you are doing. If your Toyota antenna is not working, you may hesitate to see a mechanic. Prices can be very steep, so if there is a way to do it yourself, why not?

Lucky for you, it is possible. This article will specifically take steps to replace a Toyota antenna on a Toyota 4 Runner. Toyota Essential Tools and Toyota 4 Runner Parts can be found in many online stores as Tillman…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cash App Add Cash Pending

Cash App add cash pending means that the amount you were trying to add to the Cash App account was struck due to some technical issue. Sometimes this issue takes place as your bank may not be responding to the Cash App server. The Cash App add cash pending status can turn declined or failed so you should clear the pending cash out immediately to avoid any problem. It is recommended that you immediately cancel all the pending payments on Cash App instead of waiting for an indefinite time.

For more info: https://www.cashappserver.com/cash-out-failed/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Deposit Failed and Returned To the Originator Cash App

The deposit failed and returned to the originator is one of the most common problems. Cash App direct deposit sounds a useful feature; however, sometimes it doesn't work, as it should. People have been facing issues such as direct deposit failed and pending. And if you have such problems, the deposit fails and returns to the originator; you must know the reasons behind it and then resolve it to get your funds.

For more info: https://www.cashappserver.com/direct-deposit-into-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What are the steps to activate the cash app card?

Easy steps to activate the Cash App card

Following are some of the easy steps to how to activate the Cash App card:

1. Log into your Cash App account

2. Click on the Cash Card icon on the right side of the screen

3. Then choose the activate Cash App card option

4. Allow mobile camera for QR code scanning process

5. And if the QR code is missing, then you need to the CVV code or the Expiry date of your Cash App card

6. Once you take all the steps mentioned above, your card will be activated; after this, you can use your…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Harmony Hub: Key presses in activities

Currently the Flic button can start and end activities.

Please integrate key presses.
    If i had some simple key presses (up/down/left/right/ok/cancel) then I wouldn't need my remote

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Use flic to work with Nike Running Club app

I like running with the Nike Running Club app on my Apple watch but i hate trying to pause/stop my runs through the watch interface. The watch screen is small, and i spend time looking for the right buttons instead of timing my runs accurately. It would be great if flic could work with the running app to pause/start runs with a simple tap.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Longpress LED Feedback

I find myself holding down my flic buttons for a looong time to make sure that I'm doing a long press not a short press. I have no idea how long I actually need to hold down the button so I err on the side of caution.

It would be great if the status LED could flash once the long press duration has been reached. That way I know I can release my finger and gain that extra second in my day :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Aserca Airlines Reservations Phone Number

If you are searching best flight ticket for Aserca Airlines with 800customernumber. You can easily book ticket On low prices with 30% Off, Because we are providing best service in US country. Contact us Our Aserca Airlines Reservations Phone Number +1-(855) 915-0329.

https://www.800customernumber.net/airlines/aserca-airlines-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why incapable to recuperate the account with Facebook customer service?

You can make records on Facebook whenever from anyplace. In the event that you need to recuperate your record, at that point you need to ensure that you are signed in to your record. Presently, go to service choice and afterward tap on Facebook when it requested to recuperate your record. Presently, you need to fill all the guidelines to recuperate it. So, utilize Facebook customer service to fix it.

https://www.techjaadu.com/facebook-phone-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. May I use Gmail customer service to login account?

Definitely, you may utilize Gmail customer service to login account without check. Yet, you need to guarantee that you have a choice to distinguish your way of life just as your record. Indeed, you can make the rear of your confirmation code. For it, you need to sign in to your record and access the SmsAuthConfig page to get a confirmation code.

https://www.customerforhelp.com/gmail-customer-service-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix Gmail Password Reset bungle message considering zone disappointment? Appear at help gathering

The Gmail Password Reset bungle message can bounce up on the occasion that you're not set up to enter the application. Hence, to manage the issue you can utilize the blueprints that are accessible on the web. You can also utilize the suggestions that are given by the assistance bundle by contacting them. https://www.monktech.us/Gmail-password-recovery-reset.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Did customers take help from Yahoo customer service for private endeavors?

Yahoo gives a free affiliation that desires to start another business. They have various plans, you can remember anybody as appeared by your piece of breathing space. Ignoring the way that you can change or invigorate it with the best one when need it. To know more, contact Yahoo customer service.

https://www.app-customerservice.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Who assists customer care if the Cash app won't let me send money?

If you look to know why the Cash app won't let me send money, then you can
    contact customer care by dialing this beneath the given number. You can talk to a live
    person there to settle down your issues in an innate manner. Near to this, you can
    correspondingly utilize live chat to talk to support team members.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why Is Gmail Down And How To Rectify It?

There are numerous numbers of known and unknown reasons as to why Is Gmail Down. If you are facing the same problems with your account and are unable to do anything on your Google mail account, you should take help from a trusted source to rectify the whole host of problems in no time.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/why-is-gmail-down/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get refund on Chime in easy steps

Chime refund is one among many remarkable feature of Chime online bank. You don't need to worry as long as you are using Chime online bank as your personal way to manage and spend your money. Gladly, issues like payment failure are quite less on Chime in the first place but if something goes wrong and you lose money due payment failure, don't be upset. Why? Because you always can get full refund from Chime by following the steps as mentioned in this post:https://quickutilities.net/blog/get-tax-refund-on-chime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cash App Tax Refund Deposit | Cash App Refund

Cash App allows users to receive tax returns from the IRS department in the United States. The Cash App tax refunds are received via direct deposit. In simple words, people in the United States today can get tax returns directly in their Cash App accounts. If you do not have an account in a mainstream bank, you might also use the cash app to receive the tax refund. One has to set-up a direct deposit on Cash App and gets the account and routing number to get the tax refund deposit. This information needs to be shared with the IRS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base