Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IR receiver

I have some devices with remotes (such as Roku) that blast IR, but I would like to be able to trigger Flic events with those remotes. The ability to receive IR signals with the IR accessory would be amazing for linking actions to common remote buttons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HP Printer toll free number

HP Printer might start acting abnormally for several reasons. Some technical failure restricts it from properly functioning. You need professional assistance in such cases to take care of your device. HP Printer Support Number will help you in the toughest hours. To provide comprehensive support for all complaints, this service is available 24* 7.

Source:https://quick-customer-service.com/hp-printer-support/
    https://safe-customer-service.com/printer/hp-support/
    https://customer-service-usa.com/hp-printer-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Google assisntant/Siri support

We can currently access google now through Flic already but what about the ability to trigger the Google assistant or siri. (Assistant changes depending on device OS)

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A simple widget for generating a keystroke of the user's choice.

I bought this to send a keystroke to Midi Translator Pro, which will then go into Ableton. Apparently my only choices are to learn scripting, or buy an additional $36 app. I think this one should be pretty simple. I fill in the keystroke I want and that's that.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best Digital Marketing Course in Noida

DigitalMantra offers professional digital marketing classroom training courses to help you build a career or start your own business. We believe in delivering quality training to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs and which makes us best digital marketing course in noida sector 15
    Get trained by industry professionals that will help you learn the best throughout the learning process. With 30+ modules, 80+ hours, 40+ tools and work on upmarket case studies, the curriculum is created that the student gain knowledge through experiential learning.
    https://digitalmantra.in/ <a href="https://digitalmantra.in/"> best digital marketing course in noida is digitalmantra</a>

+91-9971566688 ,9871736644
    Address :-…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Deliveroo integration

Click to order something predetermined from your favourites

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remote control of Garmin GPS-system (used for MC, car and boat)

Remote control of Garmin GPS-system… Tricky to manoeuvre a GPS-touchscreen with gloves.
    Create your own Flic shorts cuts in Garmin-GPS menu system.
    - Tag(create POI) at my current location.
    - Navigate Home
    - Toggle Quiet mode on/off
    - Toggle Fastest/Shortest/Curviest routing mode

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Big Flic

Hi there! I'd love to see a BIG version of the Flic switch, something that is large sized so as to be safer around infants and easier to see around the home (also an extended battery life because of the size). Even some sort of extension that the current Flic could go into to make it safer with babies and young kids? Cheers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the use of Flic Hub's IR blaster through IFTTT Google Assistent / Google home / Alexa / Cortana

Allow the use of Flic Hub's IR blaster through IFTTT Google Assistent / Google home / Alexa / Cortana

Example:
    say "Ok Google, turn on the AC"
    flic hub will send IR command through flic hub IR blaster

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How can I fix Brother Printer Offline problem?

With an aim to keep my Brother Printer in running state and in appropriate condition I want to resolve Brother Printer Offline issue. So, I am looking for a reliable support that can guide me to eliminate this error in an easy manner. Someone, please help me to get hold of such service provider that can deliver me results that I want the most.
    https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.us/brother-printer-offline

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Best Time to Visit in Bhutan

The ASTER TOURS & TRAVEL Bhutan tours Is kept at its minimal and affording it will not be heavy on your pockets so we are waiting for you all to join us for a breath taking trip and expectantly we will be called as the best Bhutan tour and travel operators. Ours is one of the sole Bhutan tourism offices in Bhutan.

http://www.astertoursandtravel.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FlicHub Scheduler

I would love to schedule some commands through the IR function of my FlicHub..

For example, heater on at a specified time, or TV and Home Theatre off at another (people leave stuff on around my place).

Why not make the best use possible of an internet connected IR shooting device? Have a look at how the Wemo app works, there’s some nice features like on/off/toggle at sunrise/sunset..

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. best resort in dhanachuli

The Alpine Chalet Resort has 25 contemporary suites with classic elegance and lush green surrounding landscapes. Each room has splendid Himalayan valley view surrounded by Pine, Apple and Plum orchards, luxurious King sized beds, huge windows, well appointed bathrooms with separate shower cubical and its own private balconies. We offer exciting dining experience with a multi cuisine restaurant THE PINE & Outdoor dinning option at our own deck THE SAL.THE CEDAR is an exclusive place to host conference & small gathering.
    Dhanachuli is considered to be a sober hamlet & an immaculate destination in the Mukteshwar region of Uttrakhand &…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Home assistant, hub intergration

It would be nice, if you can intergrate the buttons inside home assistnt. Like the Flic Smart Button. If you have installed the library on a PI.

The configuration would be something like this:

# Example configuration.yaml entry
    flic:
    hubs:
    - host: DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS
    - host: DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS

After this, every button connected to the hub, would be a binary sensor like the smart button component and it would interact as a event trigger.

Thank you

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trigger a time stamps for wait times in line on Google Sheets

Setup flic through Microsoft Flow to a Google Sheet to capture time stamps for a customer getting in line until being served. Single click for time in line, double click for time served, hold for line abandonment. Credit goes to Troy Christensen for this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tap point up tap point down on score board

I play table tennis and using a app score board only works with 3 people so I came across flic the button that does almost anything. After days off trying to get this button to do a simple touch top off screen for point up and bottom off screen for down I’ve tryed switch control on iso but buttons won’t pair in the external setting it’s a nightmare..,.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Buy furniture online Noida

Choosing a furniture piece for the home becomes easy when you know where to go and purchase. And, it is even more accessible if you are Delhi/NCR residents. Buy furniture online Noida or visit the physical store at TGIP Mall, to explore the best collection of unique furniture pieces, handcrafted in quality material, at fair prices.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/furniture.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Brother Printer Support

You Brother Printer might start acting abnormally for several reasons. Some technical failure restricts it from properly functioning. You need professional assistance in such cases to take care of your device. Brother Printer Support Number will help you in the toughest hours. To provide comprehensive support for all complaints, this service is available 24* 7. It will help you at a very convenient price to correct your toughest printer error. Connect to Brother Printer Tech Support Services to face any issues you may have. Any issues related to printers; they tend to have an instant effect on your need. If…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. click flic to start timers in rehabilitation clinic

This is the case, in the rehabilitation clinic, each Electrotherapy machine does its own program for 15 minutes when it’s being used. Each one starts when a patient on a session, and that leads to chaos when scheduling waiting patients, since we are unlikely to know times left on every machines.

I’ve had this idea to place an button besides each Electrotherapy machine,
    when a physical therapist turn on the A machine for a 15 minutes program, he presses the Button to trigger the 15 minutes countdown ( set the A Button to set a A machine timer for 15…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base