Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Integration with Homey (athom.com) for home automation purposes.

Homey is an awesome new home automation controller with an insane amount of supported protocols (z-wave, zigbee, wifi, IR, etc etc) which could benefit from integration with a device like this.

181 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dennis Hagens shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kooswillem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, I haven't, because the I bought a Homey was to not need buy other hubs for my smart devices.

It is like back in the day, when Europe did not force USB adapters for every phone. Every phone company also sold you their own separate unique adapter.

Homey is one hub that could talk to everything. And that is second-best to every smart device is able to hook up to any hub.

I do not want to buy a separate hub.

• Pontus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I read this in the Homey forum "You can try the Homey HTTP App and send GET to Homey from Flic Hub".
    Has anyone here tried?

• Marcel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems to me this project has ended since there is no activity for over a year.
    Maybe the Flic Hub will give us some possibilities; it's released in January 2018.

• Fuzzybear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys @ Flic is there any progress on the Homey integration? It would be nice to know if this is in the planning.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ofcourse we want Flic and Flic Hub to be integrated in Homey!! What an awesome way to be able to place those small battery controlled buttons anywhere and let them controll whatever we want in Homey! Superfunction!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And flic, did you guys already got of youre ass and contacted emile @ athom for integration.
    Until its supported on Homey youre button is rather useless overhead :)

• Phuturist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we really need Shortcutlabs / Flic.io for this idea or is it already possible to build a Homey app that captures the button presses once Bluetooth is enabled on Homey?

• Rogier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes pls, one of the reasons why I ordered the flic is because of Homey

• 2Be commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought my first 4 flic's and Homey is coming soon. I would love to integrate these 2 great projects!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base