Flic as an Orienteering tool
Use a PUBLIC Flic on the top of a mountain/ski-resort or POI to do the following:
1) Let your friends know you're there and post to Facebook (2 clicks)
2) Sign the visitors book and record your achievement (1 click)
3) Let people who are with you know where you are, ideal for Snowboarders/Skiers etc when travelling together on a mountain (3 clicks)
4) Record your time of arrival at a Waypoint for Orienteering/Mountaineering (4 clicks)
5) Alert the local emergency teams of any problems, shares your details and contact info (5 clicks) - maybe turns on local CCTV Camera and points it in your direction too?