Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Spotify Add to Favorites Button

In new cars, you have the buttons on your steering wheel to change tracks or increase volume to media playing from your Mp3 player or Phone. However, when you listen to something like Pandora or Spotify, and you want to FAVORITE or LIKE the song, there's no safe way to do it without picking up the phone while driving, which is dangerous. I would love for the FLIC to be able to be pressed to add the song currently playing to the Spotify Playlist OR for Pandora to "LIKE' it.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Raj Manoharan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised this isn't already a feature in headsets etc, often at the gym or out walking where you hear a good track and either wants to like it or just add it to a (by me) pre-defined playlist without having to reach for your phone, unlock it, open the app and add it through there... +3!! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base