Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Control my SmartThings Smart home!

I plan on integrating Flic into my SmartThings setup to control my home. I will be able to control scenes and other automation tasks to control my Hue bulbs, GE Link bulbs, thermostat, my theater setup. I currently have 47 internet connected devices and flic is going to be my way to control my home without needed to unlock my phone.

The options are endless!!

1. Hit flic and dim my lights and set me motions sensors to movie mode as to not to disturb me while i watch a movie.

2. Am i cold? Hit flic twice and my thermostat will go up 2 degrees for a short period of time to "boost" my home temperature.

3. Dark when i come home? Hit flic and all my first floor lights will come on.

4. One by my bed stand to put my home in "bedtime mode" so my lights dim lower if i move about the house during the night but also to have my Sonos tell me if all my doors and locks are secure.

5. PANIC BUTTON - If i see/hear and intruder i can hit the button next to my bed and my lights will start to flash my alarm will go off and my sonos will alert them that i am calling to cops.

Just a few of the ideas i have running around in my head. So excited to get my flics!

129 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)