Idea Forum

I suggest ...

Answer Call

Answer or pick up a call.

One button, mute music, wait 1 sec and then answer an incoming call. Very useful when working from home (or office where you can have music on) so you don't have to fumble with music control and phone. Could also mute sound on TV so you can have the ballgame on while working.

33 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function would be helpful for drivers as well as motorcyclist with intercom systems.
        Flic can be mounted pretty much anywhere. In my car having it closer to my steering wheel is safer than using my stereo's answer button.
        I'm surprised this hasn't been implemented yet.

• Fernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of the promised features when I bought it. Of course the vendor does not remember.
        As you say, when you wear gloves or so, you want accept an incoming call.
        How can this absolut basic functionality be missing. Hang up is available.

Cannot understand, This is fundamental

• Evalena Lindstedt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES thats why I bought the flic.. I really thougt it could do this already... Maybe I'll return it and wait for it

• Rhys Flanders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would also be great for those with vision impairment who can't see where the answer button is on their phones. Allowing them not to miss calls.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my iphone gets an incoming call. instead of picking up the phone and press the button, clic the flic and the phone is answered.

• Joe G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us who don't have smart cars that integrate with our phones (mine is 13 years old and still going strong), this would be a great 'hands free' option.

Feedback and Knowledge Base