Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Panic button

one click sends you location, takes a picture and makes a call to a chosen person that can call for help while listening to whats happening.

139 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gonçalo Henriques shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent app. My sister has MND and is losing her ability to make large movement or text. Currently my mom sleeps close by so that if she chokes during the night she can help. a button would make it so so so much safer, removing pressure on my mom and my sister.

• Kasia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if Flick button could directly connect with the "Panic Button" app developed by Amnesty International and a few more parters (https://panicbutton.io). Imagine using this to ensure women safety in countries like India.

Apart from sending a distress message and location to a few pre-defined numbers, the app could also release a loud message to inform the attacker that the police is on the way, his picture has been taken etc.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I was about to post as a new idea, the applications for this one feature would be almost endless, especially with the work I do in the security industry.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this Panic Button also as SOS Button, means when i click it, send the GPS location to some people via iMessage or Mail.

• Super Swerve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea, would make a lot of vulnerable people and lone women etc feel safer and wouldn't "show-off" their phone if they're worried about someone watching them or stealing it!

• Neal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Place a Flic anywhere...by the bed, by a child's bed, under a kitchen cabinet...and have it communicate with your home VoIP to call 911 in case of emergency.

Feedback and Knowledge Base