Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

I'd like TP-LINK smart home products supported as well as Google Home

I was disappointed to find out after I lowered 4 Flics, that you do not support TP-LINK lightbulbs and switches. I'd also like to see Google Home support. In addition, support to start playing a particular show on Netflix on a Chromecast enabled device. You claim Android TV support, but my NVIDIA Shield cannot connect.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert Share commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While it is possible to control TP-Link devices using a Flic via IFTTT, direct control would be better. Also, Flic Single Light can't control TP-Link lights since IFTTT is not supported on the Single.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You might be able to control your TP-Link smart home products by linking your Flic to IFTTT and IFTTT to TP-Link. Just means there is no direct control, but you pretty much can do most things that you could otherwise expect to do using the Flic with direct control.

Feedback and Knowledge Base