Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Launch Application on iOS

I would like to have the Flic launch an app of my choosing. This would be wonderful on my motorcycle. Many of us in my riding group wear ear buds that connect to our in helmet speaker system. We launch a microphone app when we need to speak to someone (toll booth, someone at the gas station). We are then able to hear what they are saying. If Flic could launch an app, it would make things very easy.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Channing Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Open a predetermined application or group of applications that can function synergistically on iPad bypassing previous seperate multiple steps. If certain apps such as synth apps and lyric apps could somehow function in tandem or share the sound outlet ... but all be activated with one flic.

• michael clarke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to have Flic run an AppleScript, but if it could at least launch an app, I could export the AppleScript as an app and run it that way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base