Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Create a slider/dimmer or knob version of flic

This could be nice to control the light intensity of lifx or hue lightbulbs or control the volume of a device.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vincent Hsu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alexandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hej.
        Jag tänker mig att man skulle kunna lägga till en ring runt hela flicen som kan rotera så att det blir lättare att sänka och höja volym eller dimma ljus etc.

• Adriano Mancino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Incorporate a ring around the outside (like nest) that works as a knob for volume, dimmable lighting or temperature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, a turning knob around the rim of the button, and you could change the button into a tiny touch screen (so it would essentially look like a mini Nest thermostat). This way, you could see the value that you are setting the button to before you click to enter it.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was under the impression that the "Hold" command could be used for dimming. So I went out and bought the Flic. This not working makes me a bit sad :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base