Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

Make a Flic app for Apple TV

I have a habit of closing down iphone apps to save battery. But since the Flic app have to run for the buttons to work properly, the Flic app should be converted for the new Apple TV that has a app store. It shouldn't be too hard.

317 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Morten Andreasen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is been under review over a year now. Flic please comment if this is happening or not. If not my flic usage is over

Isnthis coming or not. Flics are pretty useless with phone software because phone is not at home when family is. Flic hub is not an option for me.

• M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hub is fantastic. A complete set and forget product, never an issue with it - I am in love with its simplicity – backer and IR thingo owner..

To the guy below, is there a more serious company? Honestly, give your flics to someone who'll appreciate them and be gone, go to this more serious iot button ecosystem :)

If this is not happening I will trash all my flics and newer buy flics again. Then have to move some more serious Company and product. This hub thing is not very ideal solution.

Flic guys can you make this happen or not. Just put some price on it so we Apple TV owners can use this. Problay sells more than this hub. Price like 20$ and you sell this mote than hub.

Great idea! This is what I've been waiting for, using a phone is great when you have it with you. But if you leave it somewhere or it dies, you come home to a bunch of plastic buttons that don't do anything...

• Chris Prince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be great. Ofcourse buting the hub would be an alternative, but i want to limit the amount of hardware in my house. Also this app would compete with the hub, so please do put a good price on the app so that it is worth while for you guys to build it on Apple TV. You may decide to stop building the hub alltogether. Strategy wise i dont think the hub can last for many years as there are already many competative devices

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add myself to the list. Flic for apple tv its a necessity.

• Jake Cormier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing because my phone is not home all the time when other people are home they still need to use the buttons. Being able to use apple tv as a hub would solve this

• Beau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want the button to work for other people in my house when I'm away, but sometimes I take my laptop with me... However, I do have an AppleTV which serves as my homekit hub. So it would be great if you guys could make a tvOS app and have the button work when I'm not home.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base