Idea Forum

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

I suggest ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Support for onsong

It’s great to see Flic support for music page turners, but I believe that the number one app of this type is ONSONG which is capable of much more

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Flic + Voice recorder

Flic of the wrist!
      Can always think of tricky situations in public or at work where you can't take your phone out that you want to record audio such as college lecture, meeting, audio note or potentially litigious conversation (hopefully not).
      With flic you could be ready for those moments! Use the clip to attach it to the inside of your cuff, watch or bracelet and with one press it records and with two it stops. Would also work great with IFTT (Which everyone should vote for!) to save audio recordings to the cloud storage when finished.

16 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Voice recorder does work on the devices we have tried although it’s admittedly not very user friendly. When you start voice recording for the first time, it starts recording. When you execute the action a second time, it stops. The audio files are stored in your device memory (device Storage) in the folder Flic/Audio. We will look into how we can make the Action more intuitive, suggestions are very welcome!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base