Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Flic to work with qivicon home automation (https://www.qivicon.com/en/) used by Telekom Smarthome

Enable Flic to work with the Qivicon home automation platform that is used by different providers in Germany (Telekom, e-wie einfach, Vattenfall and more).

The platform has different protocols like zigbee, bluetooth and others integrated to connect to hardware from different vendors.

Flic could be a great adition to that system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. International Shipping/Distribution (Taxes etc.)

I would like to use the flic (in Germany), but I fear that I have to pay too many addtional taxes and fees.

For example, we have a tax-free limit of about 22€ and since the flics are more expensive, taxes of 19% are added. If you order more than one, it might even get worse when you have to pay importing fees as well.

I would be very happy if you could look into that and I am sure that there are others from other countries who'd like to have that as well. How do you sell the flics…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Save groups of actions to assign them quickly

I'd like to be able to save a group of ordered actions into a super action (or group of actions) and to be able to assign this super action to flic's click type so I can quickly change my flic's use depending of my activities or the place I am.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Able to use ilumi application

To turn the lights on and off

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Activate / deactivate blink alarm (blinkforhome.com)

Activate / deactivate blink alarm (blinkforhome.com)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would very much like the ability to trigger the camera shutter on my Ricoh Theta S 360º camera.

I would very much like the ability to trigger the camera shutter on my Ricoh Theta S 360º camera. As of right now I can use the shutter button on the camera or connect my iPhone to the camera via WiFi and use the Theta app to trigger the shutter. It would be much easier to load the Theta app and load the Flic app and then use the Flic to trigger the Theta's shutter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not sure I understand how to use this technology?

Add more ways that customers can use the tool in real life (even those that are non-tech) users. Show more examples that a broad spectrum of customers would find an a-ha moment!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. payroll management online

https://www.pioneeroutsourcing.com/accounting-and-book-keeping.html : Outsourcing of business processes does not https://www.pioneeroutsourcing.com/payroll-accounting.html :necessarily mean the outsourcing of responsibility. Bookkeeping https://www.pioneeroutsourcing.com/client-data-security-and-controls.html :outsourcing process, the company is required to outsource bookkeeping, in order to be fixed, the first to take responsibility for their own security. https://www.pioneeroutsourcing.com/gaap-accounting.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Open a predefine website

tap the button fror open a predefine url in the safari browser.

Ex. Open a sharepoint table for input off errors

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have an action that automatically lauches a Facebook live broadcast from your phone so you can 1 push flic when pulled over by police.

Recently Facebook videos demonstrate how social media can help support a motorist's version of events when pulled over by police. However, fumbling with your phone when being pulled over by police is not recommended. It would be great if there was a flic action that would automatically launch a live Facebook broadcast from your phone, tag you and your location in that video so all of your friends would know you've been pulled over and where you are. It would also be nice if it would send out a tweet with a link to that live broadcast to all of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. An app should never be able to "override" the physical mute switch on iPhone - even though you can disable/enable sound and vibration.

An app should never be able to "override" the physical mute switch on iPhone - even though you can disable/enable sound and vibration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. pushover.net integration

Should be quit easy to implement.. right now i use pushover.net PHP API and flic button internet request funktion to do it.. but i don't like to have a 3 party server in the mix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let you dog tell you when he needs to go to the bathroom

My dog is currently learning to go outside and I'm setting up my flic with IFTTT to send a text message to my phone. I'm going to place my flic at eye level for him and when he presses it I'll hear the attached ringtone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use Flic to be a short cut to the Asanti Garage Door Cam

My Asanti Garage Door Cam can not only let me see in my garage when I am away but can also open and close my garage door from anywhere I am. I have to log into the app ever time I wish to use it, I would like to use Flic as a shortcut in my car that would open and close using my Asanti garage door cam.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. u4RIDE.ATLANTAAIRPORT.TAXI How can this portable device help me get a taxi? - someone asked.

The push a button and get a cab is only the first step.......The potentials are even more unlimited.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Windows integration - Mumble

Oh God, your button is exactly what I need but it's not working on computer (for the moment ?). I need this kind of button to use on Mumble when I'm away from keaboard... Hold the button, I can talk, stop holding it and my voice is not transfered anymore. Mumble handle this perfectly but I need an item to manage the wireless things between my computer and my headset.
    And to follow this idea, you could propose an app like Razer Synapse, to configure almost everything as a macro and then configure the button.

Hope this give you an…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base