Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. Assign keyboard keys to flic

I assumed I'd be able to assign a keyboard letter to the flic as that seems really basic but it doesn't seem possible. This is essential for me. Either that or turning it into something readable as midi or osc. I do projection mapping with isadora and programming the click to be key press - anyone would do is all I need but now it looks like I'll need to find a complicated way around this.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A simple widget for generating a keystroke of the user's choice.

I bought this to send a keystroke to Midi Translator Pro, which will then go into Ableton. Apparently my only choices are to learn scripting, or buy an additional $36 app. I think this one should be pretty simple. I fill in the keystroke I want and that's that.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Digital Markeitng Course in Noida Sec 15

DigitalMantra offers professional digital marketing classroom training courses to help you build a career or start your own business. We believe in delivering quality training to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs and which makes us the best digital marketing course in Noida sector 15 { https://digitalmantra.in/ }
    Get trained by industry professionals that will help you learn the best throughout the learning process. With 30+ modules, 80+ hours, 40+ tools and work on upmarket case studies, the curriculum is created that the student gain knowledge through experiential learning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. click flic to start timers in rehabilitation clinic

This is the case, in the rehabilitation clinic, each Electrotherapy machine does its own program for 15 minutes when it’s being used. Each one starts when a patient on a session, and that leads to chaos when scheduling waiting patients, since we are unlikely to know times left on every machines.

I’ve had this idea to place an button besides each Electrotherapy machine,
    when a physical therapist turn on the A machine for a 15 minutes program, he presses the Button to trigger the 15 minutes countdown ( set the A Button to set a A machine timer for 15…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to get Solutions from Brother Printer Experts?

Brother Printer is a Japanese company which manufactures printers. These printers are widely known across the world. However, sometimes the user gets some issues while operating Printers.
    Comprehending the issues faced by the users-
    • A chunk of paper gets jam in the printer.
    • Blank printing issues.
    • Unable to respond to the command when your printer is connected to the wireless device.
    • The printer is making grinding noise usually.
    • Low-Quality prints are getting out of the printer.
    These are the issues faced by the users of the Brother Printer. You can ask for help by dialing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Canon Printer Error Code p10

Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code p10 By Canon Technical Support Experts. Call Canon Printer Support Number +1-877-633-7151 to affix Canon Printer Error Code p10 problems. visit our blog https://www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/how-to-fix-canon-printer-error-code-p10/
    Error Code p10 in Canon Printer indicates a paper jam inside the printer. When a piece of debris gets struck within the printer rollers, you will encounter this pesky error.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Big Flic

Hi there! I'd love to see a BIG version of the Flic switch, something that is large sized so as to be safer around infants and easier to see around the home (also an extended battery life because of the size). Even some sort of extension that the current Flic could go into to make it safer with babies and young kids? Cheers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Start/End Reolink security cameras

Beig able to turn on / off your Reolink security camera when entering / leaving the house with just a click on the click button - instead of entering and navigating through the not that intuitive Reolink app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. FlicHub Scheduler

I would love to schedule some commands through the IR function of my FlicHub..

For example, heater on at a specified time, or TV and Home Theatre off at another (people leave stuff on around my place).

Why not make the best use possible of an internet connected IR shooting device? Have a look at how the Wemo app works, there’s some nice features like on/off/toggle at sunrise/sunset..

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. FlicHub Scheduler

I would love to schedule some commands through the IR function of my FlicHub..

For example, heater on at a specified time, or TV and Home Theatre off at another (people leave stuff on around my place).

Why not make the best use possible of an internet connected IR shooting device? Have a look at how the Wemo app works, there’s some nice features like on/off/toggle at sunrise/sunset..

Thanks!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Airplay & Spotify control

One click: open Spotify, play predetermined playlist & send sound to predetermined airplay speaker.

Double click: turn volume up on airplay speaker.

Long click: turn volume down on airplay speaker

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. HP Deskjet Printer Support Phone Number|(844)-444-4174

Hp is that the most good complete commonplace the whole way across the globe for our top-class administrations. it's one among the best innovations of the in vogue period, that is utilized as a rule in homes and workplaces for changing the pc composed pages and records into physical ones. H.P. is one among the remarkable creators of incomparable printers, anyway regardless of anyway pioneer your printer is however being a specialized gadget, various astonishing issues may happen upon it. anyway no need to stress even a little bit, dial <a href="https://hpprinterservicenumberus.wordpress.com/">HP Deskjet Printer Support Phone Number</a> +1(844)-…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Swipes, pinch, double swipes, spread

Swipes, pinch, double swipes, spread. Why hasnt this been done yet. Auto open any app and do this!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Technical Support number

With the help of experts who handle Adobe Technical Support Number, you can get proper solutions for all the issues and problems related to the Adobe software. You will be guided by some reliable and knowledgeable experts who will guide you to the solutions with proper steps and methods.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reliable SEO services in Delhi from Industry Experts

For all the website owners, here is a chance to make your website famous and renowned. With SEO Services in Delhi, you can get accurate consultancy for making your website rank #1 on the search engines. The professionals here are well versed about all the techniques and methods. Let them work on your website and get sure-shot results.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Discover the best services through Seattle Limo Service

Seattle Limo Service helps in meeting all your airport transportation needs. These rides are available at an affordable price and are equipped with fine dining services, luxurious leather seats, and proper safety equipment. Browse our website to find ways to hire these limousines.
    Visit: http://www.seattle-limoservice.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. HP technical support number

With the help of experts who provide support for all the issues and problems related to the HP products, you can get solutions for all the errors related to the product. The experts at HP Technical Support Number are reliable and they would help you with the best solutions for all the issues. In case, you face some kind of problem in the working of the HP products then you must connect with the experts.
    http://www.hphelpnumber.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Steps to Update a TomTom One XL

There are several times when the TomTom device that you are using might not work properly or it might not respond to your commands. These issues are generally faced when the device is not updated properly. With the help of our website, you can find steps to update tomtom devices and you can also find steps to Update a TOmTOm One XL.
    http://www.tomtommapupdate.com/update/how-can-you-update-a-tomtom-one-xl/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Garmin Support Number USA

With the help of experts who are always available at the Garmin Support Number USA, you can get reliable solutions for all the issues and problems related to the Garmin products. The experts here are highly knowledgeable and they provide complete help and support for all the issues related to the Garmin GPS.
    https://supportphonecontact.com/garmin-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base