Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. Shop pets wooden photo frames online in India

Choose wooden photo frames online in India for your furry friends. Bring in a perfect sentiment line for pet lovers. Display your favourite memories with your pets in a stunning picture frame from Casa decor. The bone shape adds character to this solid wood photo frame and exemplifies the fine details in a distressed finish.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/pets-collections/pet-frames.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pet feeder online in India

The pet Feeder with triple stainless steel, removable bowls fixed on industrial style black metal frame, professionally handcrafted for a happy and content eating experience. The convenient and minimal design allows the pet to take a proper posture that helps in healthier digestion. The feeder makes a loveable gift that is easy to clean and complement the interior setup and furniture. Buy Pet feeder online in India.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/pets-collections/pet-feeders.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. press button for ok google

instead of saying ok google press flic to open google home up and then say request

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Jobskey Gulf Jobs Recruitment Career Center

JobsKey - A Leader in Technology Execution, IT consulting and Communications Staffing Services. We specialize in providing complete consulting solutions and staff augmentation to its clients. Recruitment Career Center

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unlocking Career Excellence

Jobskey’s primary focus as always is to provide quality service along with various value added services.

Our mission to be a premier information technology staffing company is achieved by:

Delivering real value to our clients by providing top quality technical services and solutions at reasonable rates.

Delivering the best work environment for our consultants and staff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recruitment and Staffing Solutions Firm

At Jobskey, we recognize businesses are transforming and causing businesses to rapidly reorganize. Consequently, companies across all markets are racing to attract the best leaders to fill their skills gaps. We give greater attention to following " Recruitment and Staffing Solutions Firm "

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Decorate your home with decorative lamps

Enrich your decor with the beauty and elegance through a decorative table lamp. Buy table lamps for living room to illuminate space while creating a peaceful ambience inside the living area. A lamp is an ideal decor accent for any transitional or contemporary setting. Choose one that complements your decor.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/lamps-lighting/lamps.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Trigger Mac Flic Widget with Key Command

Let us assign a key command to Click or another action for a FLIC widget. Would be more useful than opening the widget or notification center, and then clicking the icon with the mouse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As we all are familiar, Epson design best quality printing and scanning devices which are known as the printers or all-in-one peripheral dev

As we all are familiar, Epson design best quality printing and scanning devices which are known as the printers or all-in-one peripheral devices. You can easily by pass this message by following the below mentioned steps or dialing Epson Support. For this, press and hold the stop, power and maintenance buttons all at the same time.
    https://www.epsonprintersupport.co/

https://www.epsonprintersupport.co/blog/resolve-error-code-0x10-of-epson-printer/

https://www.epsonprintersupport.co/blog/tag/epson-code-0xea/

https://www.epsonprintersupport.co/blog/epson-printer-offline/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. LIVING ROOM WALL DECOR:

The quintessential pieces to curate the living room wall decor are the wall mirrors and the wall shelves, meticulously handcrafted in quality material and unique designs, these embellishing yet functional products are a must in contemporary homes. Set the startling mirrors and organising shelves to make a striking statement on the dull walls.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/wall-decor.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Lexmark Printer Support

Lexmark printers have all the features that users need to complete the requirement of their business. However, Lexmark Printer support is the leading brand name of the world. Both homes, as well as professionals, use their printers.To make communication easy, the team offers services through phone, email, live chat, and assist you remotely whenever needed. For quick support, we need to call Lexmark printer toll-free number and get quality services and reliable solutions. The team provides you 24/7 and 365 days a year with 100% customer satisfaction.

Source:
    https://customer-service-us.com/printer/lexmark/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Change config" option for use on hub or ios

Add "change config" option under hub options, or from ios. This is currently restricted to Android from what I can tell. This would allow infinite expansion opportunities for using these!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shop kitchen online accessories

Elevate the kitchen aesthetics with the kitchen online accessories available with us. Find unique coasters, wine stoppers, trays, chopping boards, tissue holders, wooden bowls, bottle openers and many more. Discover long-lasting love interest to your kitchen with a wide variety of utility tools and with a wide variety of utility tools and accessories that lend a little extra to store, serve, chop and display in style. Each product is professionally handcrafted with unique design and quality material to bring life to your kitchen.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/kitchen-barware.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get the latest home decoration items

Find the latest home decoration items online at Casa Decor, your one-stop destination for thoughtfully designed and skill-fully handcrafted home accessories, decorative hardware, kitchen & bar accessories, wall decor, pets collection, furniture, lamps & lighting and much more. Explore to be delighted to find the best pieces for your home.
    Visit - https://www.casadecor.co.in/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Peloton + Flic = SoulCycle

I used to spend a lot of money on SoulCycle classes. One day I decided to get a Peloton and save my money. I kept thinking about how at SoulCycle the instructors changed the light and turned the fan on and off during class. So I got a flic and installed it on the back of the Peloton screen. One click turns on the fan (wemo), two clicks turn on the pink lights (hue), hold turns on the black light (wemo). It helps to recreate the experience in a way, but it’s also handy when you are already clipped in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support for Yamaha MusicCast

Remote start/stop sound sources like radio...streaming.
    Predefined link-combinations of music sources vs. speakers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Assign keyboard keys to flic

I assumed I'd be able to assign a keyboard letter to the flic as that seems really basic but it doesn't seem possible. This is essential for me. Either that or turning it into something readable as midi or osc. I do projection mapping with isadora and programming the click to be key press - anyone would do is all I need but now it looks like I'll need to find a complicated way around this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A simple widget for generating a keystroke of the user's choice.

I bought this to send a keystroke to Midi Translator Pro, which will then go into Ableton. Apparently my only choices are to learn scripting, or buy an additional $36 app. I think this one should be pretty simple. I fill in the keystroke I want and that's that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Digital Markeitng Course in Noida Sec 15

DigitalMantra offers professional digital marketing classroom training courses to help you build a career or start your own business. We believe in delivering quality training to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs and which makes us the best digital marketing course in Noida sector 15 { https://digitalmantra.in/ }
    Get trained by industry professionals that will help you learn the best throughout the learning process. With 30+ modules, 80+ hours, 40+ tools and work on upmarket case studies, the curriculum is created that the student gain knowledge through experiential learning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. click flic to start timers in rehabilitation clinic

This is the case, in the rehabilitation clinic, each Electrotherapy machine does its own program for 15 minutes when it’s being used. Each one starts when a patient on a session, and that leads to chaos when scheduling waiting patients, since we are unlikely to know times left on every machines.

I’ve had this idea to place an button besides each Electrotherapy machine,
    when a physical therapist turn on the A machine for a 15 minutes program, he presses the Button to trigger the 15 minutes countdown ( set the A Button to set a A machine timer for 15…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base