Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. Flic button and Volume Up and down key

is it possible for Flic to work the same way as the physical volume up and volume down button? I need this to control the movements in the application. Unfortunately, it currently doesn't work like physically pressing the volume buttons.

200 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Flic with SmartThings.

WIth IFTTT having become a paid service, there is a big risk many users and services will abandon it, hence seriously affecting Flic as a useful trigger device. Integrating Flic with a promising platform such as SmartThings, will enable Flic users continue using Flic to control many services/ devices currently accessed via IFTTT such as SmartThings ones, Smart Life ones and Meross ones.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hold Function To Dim And Brighten Lights

It would be great if the hold function could be adjusted to progressively increase or decrease the brightness level of smart lights, in percentage terms. It would then mimic a dimmer switch.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Flic to mute myself on ZOOM / Teams

Very simple, I need a programable button (not expensive) to work directly with my mac and mute myself from Zoom / Teams.
    Problem today : I have to look for my zoom/teams app to mute myself and sometimes it can take 10 secs
    Future scénario : I will have a button I can configure to mute Zoom or Teams

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Facing Payment Failure Issues? Dial Cash App Number For Assistance

Are you facing payment failure problems due to several reasons such as low balance, connectivity problems, incorrect information, and many more? However, you can easily resolve such kind of problems permanently from the root by simply making a call at 24/7 active Cash App Number and get a solution, right from the comfort of your home.
    https://www.customerservicehelp-number.net/cash-app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I access my Cox email?

You can easily log in and avail of all the Cox services. If you don’t know about the sign-in process, don't worry as we will bring you a novice’s guide on how to access your Cox mail account with ease.

1. Visit the official COx login page.

2. Enter your user id or password.

3. Then press on the sign in icon.

For more info - https://emailspedia.com/cox-net-email-login/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Defa integration

Any chance of having a button at home to switch car pre-heating on? My Defa warm up uses bluetooth but i know some use wi-fi

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Defa integration

Any chance of having a button at home to switch car pre-heating on? My Defa warm up uses bluetooth but i know some use wi-fi

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How can I access my BigPond email online?

If you want to use a telstra bigpond webmail account and if you have no idea how you can log into Bigpond email to get access to your account. So, go ahead and find it on Google and use the latest url for telstra webmail to sign into your account.

For more info - https://emailspedia.com/telstra-bigpond-email-login/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bigger buttons for easier access for people with physical impairments

I work with people living with disability. I am so excited about the potential that Flic buttons have to be life changing for my clients BUT many people living with physical disability require a bigger button to enable easier access. Also some of my clients with sensory processing disorders have a tendency to put things in their mouth and therefore Flic buttons are not an option for them. I see so much potential for these buttons but would love to see a variety of button sizes to enable them to be inclusive for all. Suggestions: bigger buttons, bright colours, lights,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a search box here

To keep from duplicating suggestions, it'd be nice to have a search box so I can see if my idea has already been posted here.

Btw, absolutely LOVE my Flic Hub LR and buttons!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Free Coins and Spins for Coin Master Game

Free Coins and Spins for Coin Master Game
    https://www.freespinandcoins.com/
    Coin master free spin and coin links. coin master free spins, coin master free coins, coin master gift and prize links, coin master free spins rewards. become in coin master heaven and complete various coins from Facebook and various spots.

The most speedy way to deal with oversee manage control amass Coin Master free spin is here. If you played the Coin Master game right on time, by then you are at the right spot. Since you will require stores of coins and spins to help your arrangement. By ensuring about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How to Create Free Edu Email ?

Hey, Are you Looking for a guide on “How to create free Edu email?” Well, you are at the right place. Here, we are sharing a guide where we have mentioned 3 working methods that will definitely help you to get an edu email for free. You just need to follow all the given steps properly and then you can get your own Edu email address in just an easy way.

Visit here - https://thetechwide.com/how-to-get-a-free-edu-email-address/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Some Emails?

Yahoo also comes with its own flaws. Users experience several issues with the most common of them being the “Yahoo is not receiving emails” problem. If you are one of the hundreds of users who are struggling to fix this error, worry not as we have the easy guide to help you solve this trouble.
    Before moving on as to how we can fix Yahoo mail not receiving issues, we will be looking at some of the major reasons.

The error can happen due to poor internet connectivity.
    1. Due to unwanted cookies and cache files.

1. Issues can also arise…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Buy Special Shape Whirlpool Bathtub

A Buy Whirlpool Tubs is a great addition to any home. Whether you are looking to purchase a whirlpool bathtub for therapeutic purposes or just for relaxation and pleasure, there is a wide variety of whirlpool bathtub styles available. Whirlpools can be found in almost any style of bathtub including conventional bathtubs, garden tubs, and claw foot bathtubs.

Conventional whirlpool bathtubs are designed to be used in the popular bathtub and shower combination setup. Conventional bathtubs that are made with jets do not look as luxurious as a specialty tub, but the experience of the whirlpool bath is still the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would it possible to send a HTTP request to the Flic Hub to trigger an IR command?

This would work nicely when you have eg. Homebridge installed, so you could configure a button for HomeKit and have the button trigger an IR command. In a same way a Flic button can trigger a Homebridge sensor or button with a HTTP request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4th input: Click and Hold

Click
    Double Click
    Hold
    Click and Hold <-- add this!

Like a double click, but you hold the second one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What is HP printer offline Windows 10?

If you find that your HP printer is not working, then you need to perform HP printer offline Windows 10. In other words, you need to troubleshoot and find out the problem. The possibility could be that the connection between the printer and the PC must have gotten loosened up. In such a case, switch off the printer and the PC. Now, remove the USB cable that connects the printer and the PC. You will have to remove the wire from the PC as well as the printer. Then, insert the wire into the printer and then insert the other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 131 132
  • Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base