Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. Flic button and Volume Up and down key

is it possible for Flic to work the same way as the physical volume up and volume down button? I need this to control the movements in the application. Unfortunately, it currently doesn't work like physically pressing the volume buttons.

195 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Flic with SmartThings.

WIth IFTTT having become a paid service, there is a big risk many users and services will abandon it, hence seriously affecting Flic as a useful trigger device. Integrating Flic with a promising platform such as SmartThings, will enable Flic users continue using Flic to control many services/ devices currently accessed via IFTTT such as SmartThings ones, Smart Life ones and Meross ones.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Flic to mute myself on ZOOM / Teams

Very simple, I need a programable button (not expensive) to work directly with my mac and mute myself from Zoom / Teams.
    Problem today : I have to look for my zoom/teams app to mute myself and sometimes it can take 10 secs
    Future scénario : I will have a button I can configure to mute Zoom or Teams

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with SmartLife / Tuya (https://www.tuya.com/) devices.

The SmartLife / Tuya apps controls a huge variety of devices from several brands, and it would be great to control these devices directly from Flic buttons.

IFTTT used to be able to control Smartlife Devices, but that seems to have been broken for months now.

Scene activation is available through IFTTT, but the delay is incredibly long and requires creating a scene to turn devices on and then for turning them off. for EACH device.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why Wink but not Smartthings?

Why support Wink but not Smartthings?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Google Home routines

I have a number of different brand lights, electrical outlets etc that I have integrated with google home. I have set up a number of routines which integrate many apps into one. It would be intrinsic to have these routines available at one click rather than asking google all the time.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mini flic that sticks on phone.

An even smaller flic unit that sticks to your phone, gaming controller, headphones, etc.. so it’s Always in reach.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Garden Tents for Outdoor Party

Garden Tents are used for outdoor parties, weddings, fairs, etc. These tents are installed at various ceremonies and ceremonies and are built using strong materials to ensure long service life. They are durable, thick, and can be easily fixed for various functions and ceremonies. Widely used intents of marriages and weddings and also easy to disintegrate and can make a wedding attractive and enchanting. Our tents are available in various sizes, attractive designs, and color combinations. For more info visit the site https://gardentent.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would it possible to send a HTTP request to the Flic Hub to trigger an IR command?

This would work nicely when you have eg. Homebridge installed, so you could configure a button for HomeKit and have the button trigger an IR command. In a same way a Flic button can trigger a Homebridge sensor or button with a HTTP request.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Netflix charged card multiple times !! Netflix Refund

People who use Netflix they know very well that everything is not fine with this popular video streaming service. With that being said, I am referring to Netflix Errors. Yes, you might surprise but the fact is there are a few types of error that anytime may appear and unexpectedly prevent users from watching their favorite TV shows. But, a piece of good news is that with the help of some simple though effective troubleshooting you can fix a broad range of Netflix error. Here is more information https://quickutilities.net/blog/how-to-get-netflix-refund

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hold Function To Dim And Brighten Lights

It would be great if the hold function could be adjusted to progressively increase or decrease the brightness level of smart lights, in percentage terms. It would then mimic a dimmer switch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Node -Red integration

It would be nice to integrate the flic buttons in Node-Red on a RPi. It would be a great remote to trigger events and flows. I know it can be done using the http:// command and some post commands but a real integration would be nice as the RPi already has Bluetooth on board.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Does Cash App Payment Failed Issue Occur Due To Cash App Server Down?

If Cash App Payment Failed problem is taking place due to Cash app server down problem, you should first wait until the Cash app server resumes working to normal functioning. Apart from that, you will have to get in touch with the professionals who will assist you to get rid of your problems and also get your money back to your account.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. South African Airways Customer Phone Number

All Domestic & International Flight ticket Book by 800customernumber. Because we are Providing Best Service In USA, You can Book your ticket easily from South African Airways with Up to 40% Discount. Just contact our South African Airways Customer Phone Number +1-855-915-0329.
    https://www.800customernumber.net/airlines/south-african-airways-customer-phone-number/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Control Wyze Products

With IFTTT going pro, it would great if Flic switches can work directly with Wyze products like turning on and off Wyze switches.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Free Coins and Spins for Coin Master Game

Free Coins and Spins for Coin Master Game
    https://www.freespinandcoins.com/
    Coin master free spin and coin links. coin master free spins, coin master free coins, coin master gift and prize links, coin master free spins rewards. become in coin master heaven and complete various coins from Facebook and various spots.

The most speedy way to deal with oversee manage control amass Coin Master free spin is here. If you played the Coin Master game right on time, by then you are at the right spot. Since you will require stores of coins and spins to help your arrangement. By ensuring about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Start and stop Philips Hue Sync

It is already possible to control Philips Hue lights, but I would like to start and stop the Philips Hue sync: https://www.philips-hue.com/en-nz/p/hue-play-hdmi-sync-box-/8718699707248

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wiz Integration

Wiz lights to be triggered by flic buttons on lan (instead of going thru IFTTT). Light toggle response needs instantaneity

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base