Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

Flic Ideas

YOUR IDEAS

Have an idea on how to make Flic better? Or do you want us to build some new, clever integration?

Show off by posting your idea below, and vote for the ones already here. The more votes, the greater chance of us developing it!

1. Flic button and Volume Up and down key

is it possible for Flic to work the same way as the physical volume up and volume down button? I need this to control the movements in the application. Unfortunately, it currently doesn't work like physically pressing the volume buttons.

195 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Flic with SmartThings.

WIth IFTTT having become a paid service, there is a big risk many users and services will abandon it, hence seriously affecting Flic as a useful trigger device. Integrating Flic with a promising platform such as SmartThings, will enable Flic users continue using Flic to control many services/ devices currently accessed via IFTTT such as SmartThings ones, Smart Life ones and Meross ones.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate with SmartLife / Tuya (https://www.tuya.com/) devices.

The SmartLife / Tuya apps controls a huge variety of devices from several brands, and it would be great to control these devices directly from Flic buttons.

IFTTT used to be able to control Smartlife Devices, but that seems to have been broken for months now.

Scene activation is available through IFTTT, but the delay is incredibly long and requires creating a scene to turn devices on and then for turning them off. for EACH device.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Google Home routines

I have a number of different brand lights, electrical outlets etc that I have integrated with google home. I have set up a number of routines which integrate many apps into one. It would be intrinsic to have these routines available at one click rather than asking google all the time.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Flic to mute myself on ZOOM / Teams

Very simple, I need a programable button (not expensive) to work directly with my mac and mute myself from Zoom / Teams.
    Problem today : I have to look for my zoom/teams app to mute myself and sometimes it can take 10 secs
    Future scénario : I will have a button I can configure to mute Zoom or Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Flic to trigger Alexa Routine

Flic to trigger Alexa Routine

Pressing a flic to trigger an alexa routine. Now the ability to launch a routine is available via Amazon's API. It would be great to get a flic to trigger a routine rather than going through a 3rd party service (as far as I am aware IFTTT haven't implemented the new routine feature yet).

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Flic compatible with Smart Life as IFTT support is being discontinued on May 26th 2020

I am using Flic to control my Smart Live wifi plugs around the house but Smart Life announced today that they will discontinue access to IFTT on May 26th, making my wifi plugs useless.

Is there a way to create that interface?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Arlec Grid Connect

In Australia, Arlec is providing a swathe of smart home thingies through Bunnings. These are controlled on the local LAN using an app called Grid Connect. Grid connect is compatible with and can be controlled by Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to connect my Grid Connect devices to Flic as a provider?

Gus

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Call 1-888-823-4450 and connect hp printer to wifi

HP has designed a range of different types of printers. HP keeps on innovating in HP printers. Therefore, you find the most advanced printers at HP. Whether it is personal or office use, everyone prefers HP. It delivers a smooth performance with no interruption.

If you own an HP wireless printer but don’t know how to connect hp printer to wifi, then we have come up with the whole procedure to connect the printer with wifi.

Below are the steps to follow to connect Hp printer to wifi:

https://www.123hpc0m.com/connect-hp-printer-to-wifi/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How Brother Printer Support on the off chance that it not print?

You may insight here that there are a few causes that stop up the Brother printer to print. Most importantly, you need to guarantee that the ink is full just as paper is of precise size. You need to likewise check for the paper jam. On the off chance that you actually getting a similar issue, at that point contact the Brother Printer Support group by dialing this number.
    https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have a better IFTTT integration

As of now, there is a large lag when a flic is linked to the IFTTT app. I have to program my flic 2 in the IFTTT app and not the flic app. There are sometimes long delays and sometimes no responses. It also does an action and then undoes it a few moments after

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dead Man Switch Sleep Timer

I’m looking for a way to make an audiobook stop playing once I fall asleep.

A possible way to achieve this is a button that starts a book playing for a set amount of time, say 5 minutes. If I fall asleep and fail to press the button again the book will stop/fade out.

I use Libby iPhone app, but it could be any thing that plays: TV, podcasts, YouTube etc.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Xiaomi devices

I would like to have a way to lunch my Roborock vacuum cleaner with my new Flics 2 buttons

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Harmony Hub: Key presses in activities

Currently the Flic button can start and end activities.

Please integrate key presses.
    If i had some simple key presses (up/down/left/right/ok/cancel) then I wouldn't need my remote

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Use flic to work with Nike Running Club app

I like running with the Nike Running Club app on my Apple watch but i hate trying to pause/stop my runs through the watch interface. The watch screen is small, and i spend time looking for the right buttons instead of timing my runs accurately. It would be great if flic could work with the running app to pause/start runs with a simple tap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How can I reactivate Facebook account after 1 year?

You may experience here that Facebook saved all the data here automatically for deactivating accounts so that you can easily reactivate Facebook account. It is very useful for the user, once their mind change and they wish to access their Facebook account again, then with the help of it, they can easily activate it.
    https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/blog/how-to-reactivate-facebook-account/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How helpful to access email to recover my Facebook account?

Hey, it is very helpful to access an email to recover my Facebook account. For it, you are only required to enter your email address and password on the log in page. Now, you are required to move into the Inbox section. You can get it between the Facebook logo and the search field.
    https://www.my-lenovosupport.com/blog/recover-my-facebook-account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. can you book other airlines with gold delta skymiles

The confidence card offers that seem on the website are from credit basket society from which ThePointsGuy.com embrace requital. This remuneration may collision how and where products seem on this situation (embody, for model, the direction in which they appear). This situation does not terminate all trust gondola companies or all profitable estimation card tender. Please view our the advertising industry policy page for more information.More info: https://airlinesreservationsdeals.com/delta-airlines/

Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for international rout can often seem tricky compared to their cook counterparts. It can be bade, but not always. For model, seats on a test no-stop one-way fleeing from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. can you book hotels and taxis with delta airlines

When the reservation is between customers and businesses, it’s quite and fast as only two cause are involved. Add an OTA with largely terrible buyer avail, and stuff get cluttered in the incident of discrepancies, overbookings, delays or cancellations.More info: https://airlinesreservationsdeals.com/delta-airlines/

Over the exceeding few ages, airlines and hotels have been endeavoring to cut online walk agencies (OTAs) similar Expedia and Priceline from the booking process in an endeavor to bolster emolument. But putting aside the part of travel stigma, are there any tangible advantages to leger instantaneously with the benefit purveyor? You wage there are! By list express, you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Flic button to use Accessibility in Android

In Accessibility in Android you can use your phone, whithout touching the screen, through an universal switch combined with a bluetooth device. I can't use Flic for this, but love to do so!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 95 96
  • Don't see your idea?

Flic Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base